Life and the trials and tribulations of dating over 40.

Monday, March 9, 2009

Emmanuel: The Penis Stroker

I hate dating online, but I like it too.  My work schedule doesn't allow me the day light hours necessary to go out with friends and meet men in the normal way. I get off work, go home and unwind, just like everyone else.  Except I work swing.  When I get off work, the world is asleep and I'm wide awake.  When I finally go to bed, dawn is just breaking. I hate it.  Love the job, hate the hours.  

I come home from work and settle in with the computer to check email and my facebook. I'm so addicted to that site.  Then I spend some time looking at men at Plentyoffish.com .  I have to say, that out of all the sites I've been on, this one is the best. Mainly because it's free and it has a chat program built into it.  I can be looking at profiles and get a chat request.  I wait patiently for the screen to load, waiting to see who's on the other end.  A web cam can be viewed from the chat screen, too. Sometimes when I get a chat window come up, there's someone on their web cam looking back at me.  Keep in mind, they can't see me. 

I'm already chatting with a friend I've made from the site and a new screen loads.  I'm shocked at what I see.  A man...duh.....stroking his penis on his web cam.  I see the name...Emmanuel.  I'm so caught off guard that I click the screen off and send him back where he came from.  I'm certain he won't send another chat screen because he'll figure I wasn't interested.

I'm wondering  if I see some one's penis, does that mean I have to count them as a date?  Because if I do, that's really going to push up my numbers.  I have had men send their penis via text message and over web cam before.  I have a collection.  So far, 6 on my phone and 2 via web cam.

So Emmanuel is proud of his manhood.  He strokes it and somehow thinks this is going to impress me.  When I think about reversing the situation and it having been a woman stroking herself and a man watching, the man would be doing all he could to get a clearer picture.  A woman on the other hand, sees a stranger taking care of things like that and we instantly think, "Ewwwwwww!".

The Emmanuel story continues.....

A few weeks later, I'm chatting online with the same friend I was chatting with when Emmanuel made his appearance.  A new chat screen pops up and when it loads I see myself looking at the profile picture of a nice looking man.  I click on the photo and it takes me to his actual profile where I can decide whether or not I want to chat or not.  I notice the name.  Emmanuel.  OMG!  It's the penis stroker!  

"I recognize your name."  I type.
"Is that good or bad?"
"Didn't your mother tell you that you'd go blind doing that?"
Silence from him for a few seconds and I wait it out.
"What are you talking about?"  he writes.
"I'm talking about a few weeks ago when you showed me your dick." 
Silence for a full minute before he responded.
"You think that was me?"
"YES!" I write.  "You had your hand on your dick and you were going to town...fess up.  it was you, wasn't it?"
*crickets*     and then he writes,
"I'd rather it have been YOUR hand on my cock."
My jaw hit my chest....My fingers are flying across the keyboard.  "IT WAS YOU!  YOU ARE SO NASTY!"

and that was when he hung up on me.

No comments:

Post a Comment